We Are Here for You and Support Your Safety 100%
We are living in uncertain times. And so far this year, those times have included more days spent at home than any of us could have imagined. With the emergence of COVID-19, many homeowners have questions—even when it comes to the maintenance and repair of their HVAC system. At Central Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we want you to know we are doing everything in our power to help keep your family safe. And we thank you for doing your part, too.
Here are four ways our team is protecting your safety during the coronavirus outbreak, plus six more things you can do to help support the world’s efforts during this crisis.
We promise to:
1. Keep communicating. We will be open and honest with our customers regarding our hours and when we can schedule appointments. We promise to let you know each and every safety precaution we will take before fixing your system or even entering your home. We also encourage you to call us with any questions and concerns.
2. Be flexible with our technicians. We are being flexible with technicians who are willing to work and those who need to remain at home. Any employee who is feeling ill is required to stay home.
3. Practice 6-feet of social distancing when doing business. When visiting your home, our technicians will socially distance themselves, do their jobs and then leave. Please don’t be offended when we keep our distance and don’t shake hands. We also are doing our best to be sure our team has the protective equipment they need.
4. Prioritize emergencies first. Emergency repairs and replacements will take precedence over annual maintenance appointments and other visits.
You Can Do Your Part, Too!
As you hunker down indoors and remain safe against the coronavirus, there are things you and your family can do to reduce your risk and stay healthy. Here are six ways:
1. Clean your house. Vacuum, sanitize and dust those vents regularly.
2. Invest in an air purifier. Central Air installs premier indoor air quality systems. Most IAQ systems not only defeat mold and mildew but also prevent viruses and bacteria from growing. You can look into what we offer here.
3. Wash your hands. Everyone knows this already, but it’s an important reminder. Wash your hands with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds at a time—or as long as it takes you to sing the “Happy Birthday” song.
4. Change your air filters. Clean air filters equals cleaner air. Plus, a new filter will make your HVAC system work more efficiently.
5. Let fresh air indoors. Open those windows on nice days and let in that fresh air. Being cooped up inside can make the air stale. Fresh air will lift your mood and clear out the house.
6. Use your grill. All the time spent indoors can make some people feel on edge. Take the time to use your outdoor grill and sit on your deck as you practice social distancing. You’ll also protect your indoor air by using your grill instead of your oven!
Your Health and Safety Matters to Us!
As we weather this pandemic together, the team at Central Air Heating & Air Conditioning wants everyone to remain safe and healthy. Please remember: We are still here when you need us. Feel free to call our office at 503.420.0202 with any questions or concerns.