Are you looking for a great company to call home, a company you can be proud to work for? An opportunity that provides year-round, steady work? Do you hate being on call and working absurd hours? If you responded yes to these questions, Central Air is your answer to a rewarding and fulfilling HVAC career!
Central Air, Inc. in Clackamas, OR. are home Energy Experts and have been providing exceptional heating and cooling services in the Portland Metro area since 2001. We are a family-oriented company, and we care about our employees and our customers!
We are currently looking for an Experienced HVAC Service Tech to join our team in the Portland Metropolitan area. Overtime and on call hours are strictly VOLUNTARY and technicians receive additional compensation for after-hours appointments. Potential annual earnings up to $87K.
We offer our employees:
- A great family-oriented company – you are more than just an employee!
- Year-round work
- Full-time hours
- Continual paid training
- Career growth planning
- Overtime and on call hours are strictly VOLUNTARY and technicians receive additional compensation for after-hours appointments.
- Fantastic benefits package – Details below
Primary Job Function: To service residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience while meeting established deadlines and maintaining proper margins.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check & drug screen
- Valid driver’s license & insurable driving record
- 3+ years of HVAC Service experience
- EPA universal Certification
- Advanced customer service skills
- Advanced skills in troubleshooting, repairing, and performing maintenance for wide range of residential and light commercial equipment
- Advanced understanding of all HVAC low voltage systems
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- Good understanding in HVAC functional design and of ductwork modifications
- Capable of leadership and ability to train less experienced techs
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools and surroundings
- Willingness to invest time in training and classes
Qualified candidates will have residential and/ or Light commercial troubleshooting experience, enjoy working with people and the desire for a long-term career and growth within our company! If this sounds like the career move you are looking for, apply today!