Central Air, Inc. in Clackamas, OR. We are home Energy Experts and have been providing exceptional heating and cooling services in the Portland Metro area since 2001. We are a family-oriented company, and we care about our employees and our customers!
We are currently looking for a HVAC Installation Manager to join our team! This position oversees the daily operation of the installation department, working directly with our customers, installation teams, as well as designing new residential construction duct systems.
Reasons to consider Central Air:
- A great family-oriented company – you are more than just an employee!
- Year-round work
- Full-time hours
- Continual paid training
- Career growth planning
- Overtime and on call hours are strictly VOLUNTARY and technicians receive additional compensation for after-hours appointments.
- Fantastic benefits package – Details below
Job Title: HVAC Installation Manager
Work Hours: Monday through Friday with occasional overtime
Position Summary: To manage residential installation operations of the company, including the scheduling and dispatch of crews, ordering and purchasing equipment and materials, inventory stocking program, and overseeing all warehouse functions. Designing of duct systems for residential new construction installation. Clear and concise communication with company’s customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company’s schedule and request lead times. Oversee the training and efficiency of installation crews. Adherence and enforcement of company’s “No Will Call” policy. Implementation and enforcement of company’s purchasing policy. The overall supervision of the company’s installation crews and the profitability of installation jobs.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass background check and drug screen
- 3 years if related experience as an install manager or supervisor
- EPA Universal Certification
- Experience designing residential duct systems
- Experience as a HVAC field installer, preferably in new residential construction
- Experience training installers
- Basic accounting skills
- Scheduling and materials purchasing experience
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Computer skills required; MS Office, Service & Dispatch system
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals
- Highly motivated, top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others
- Organized with strong communication skills/sales/customer service
- Advanced customer service skills
- Professional phone skills
- HVAC Trade School Certification
- 5 + years’ experience as an Installation Manager