Central Air, Inc. in Clackamas, OR. are home Energy Experts and have been providing exceptional heating and cooling services in the Portland Metro area since 2001. We are a family-oriented company, and we care about our employees and our customers!
We are currently looking for an Experienced HVAC Installer in Residential New Construction to join our team in the Portland Metropolitan area.
We offer our employees:
- A great family-oriented company – you are more than just an employee!
- year-round work
- Full-time hours
- Continual paid training
- Career growth planning
- Fantastic benefits package – Details below
Primary Job Function: To install residential heating and air conditioning systems in new construction to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience while meeting established deadlines and maintaining proper margins.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screens
- CFC license required or willing to get certified
- NATE certified preferred or willing to get certified
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all relevant codes
- Willing to train and Learn as needed
Qualified candidates will have new residential Construction installation experience, enjoy working with people and the desire for a long-term career and growth within our company! If this sounds like the career move you are looking for, apply today!