Central Air, Inc. in Clackamas, OR. are home Energy Experts and have been providing exceptional heating and cooling services in the Portland Metro area since 2001. We are a family-oriented company, and we care about our employees and our customers!
We are currently looking for an Experienced Gas Piper for New Construction & Retro Installation to join our retrofit team in the Portland Metropolitan area.
We offer our employees:
- A great family-oriented company – you are more than just an employee!
- year-round work
- Full-time hours
- Continual paid training
- Career growth planning
- Fantastic benefits package including 100% employer paid Medical!
Job Title: Experienced Gas Piper for New Construction & Retro Installation
Pay Range: Up to $30.00 HR/ Dependent on experience
Benefits: Medical 100% employer paid, vision, dental, 401k + company match up to 5%, LTD and life insurance, company vehicle, cell phone, company uniform, training and certification, and a yearly loyalty bonus!
Work Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday with occasional overtime
Primary Job Function: To install gas pipe for new construction and retrofit residential installations to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience while meeting established deadlines and maintaining proper margins.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background screens
- 3+ years’ experience in gas piping
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- Understand and apply all relevant codes
- Willing to attend leadership and training classes
- HVAC Trade School Certification
Qualified candidates will have new residential Construction installation experience, enjoy working with people and the desire for a long-term career and growth within our company! If this sounds like the career move you are looking for, apply today!